I like listening to horses arguing.
– From friends; “You should have seen it… You went flying! This is sooo going on Facebook/ Instagram “How not to jump!”
– Your boyfriend; “Please don’t go riding, just for a week while you recover? At least until the stitches come out. Where are you going?”
– Everyone; “That pony again? You have a death wish!”
– The doctor; “You will heal, it might leave a scar. I would recommend staying out of the saddle for at least a couple of weeks. Where are you going?”
– Your coach; (If you fell off during a lesson) “You’re ok! You’re ok! Anything broken? Can you wiggle your toes? Right, back on! Do it again and don’t fall off this time. Keep going until you get it right.”
(If you fell off during an event) “You’re OK! Rest. Your next class is in an hour.”
– Your horse; “Why are you on the ground? This is not my fault! I saw a leaf on the ground and you just popped off. Can I get my carrots now?”
Oh, and while you were flying through the air, (not sure of the spelling) “HEEAAuurghhaawaagghhoompff!!!”
Do you have a favorite line that you heard? Share it in the comments and I’ll do a follow-up post with them.